The weather is finally breaking, the sun is shining, and the days are longer. This can only mean one thing: it's time to break out the wrenches, golf season is here! Here at gotbeer.com, we strive to provide our customers with world class beverages that will satisfy your tastebuds. I have taken the liberty and privilege to select some drinks that'll maximize your experience on the links this summer. Whether you're chasing a green jacket or hacking shots into the woods, we have exactly what you need this season.
1. Miller Lite - For the traditional golfer looking for a few pops on the course I recommend "Old Faithful" or Miller Lite. This easy drinking, American Light Lager clocks in at 4.2% ABV. Not too strong and not too light, Miller Lite provides the perfect balance to enable you to crush numerous cans on those long busy days on the course. Its light flavor profile will have your palette begging for more. It truly is a fine pilsner beer!
2. Truly Spiked & Sparkling Seltzers - For the ladies and more health conscious swingers, I recommend Truly Spiked & Sparkling Seltzers. These crisp, smooth drinks are a new segment sweeping the nation. With an ABV of 5%, 100 calories, and only 1g of sugar, you will never feel full and will be able to have a couple hard seltzers in and out of the club house. Flavors include Colima Lime, Pomegranate, Sicilian Blood Orange, Grapefruit and Pomelo, and Lemon & Yuzu. I personally suggest mixing some Pick Six 6 Vodka in there to really spice things up!
3. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy - For the more adventurous and crafty shooters, Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy will be right in your wheelhouse. Hailing from Wisconsin, this 4.2% Weiss beer and lemonade hybrid will both satisfy your your sweet tooth and give you the extra boost to make the turn to the back nine.
4. Cutwater Spirits Canned Cocktails - For those of you who are like me and spend more time yelling "FORE" than in the fairway, I suggest you try one of our newest product lines, Cutwater Canned Cocktails. Straight out of San Diego, California, the guys formally of Ballast Point Spirits have hit it out of the park with their vodka, gin, and rum based canned beverages. If you're a vodka soda, Bloody Mary, gin and tonic, or even a rum and cola fan, than these ready to drink cocktails are for you! Ranging from 7% (Vodka Soda) to 10%(Bloody Mary) you may need to designate a cart driver for the day! These bad boys are sure to take the edge off and make even the worst of rounds enjoyable.
5. Saratoga Water - If boozing on the golf course isn't your thing, I recommend America's finest spring water, Saratoga Spring Water. Located right down the road in Saratoga Springs, New York, Saratoga Spring Water has been a leader in the category since their inception in 1872. I guarantee it will keep you hydrated on the course even in the warmest of conditions. If you're really feeling wild, check out their sparkling or flavored water!
So, there you have it, five phenomenal choices of "swing oil" that are either going to help you shoot low or tolerate your terrible game. In a game full of slices, hooks, shanks, and misses, one thing that is consistent is that you'll love all of these beverages. Good luck out there and hit 'em straight!